Upcoming workshop on public health and alcohol licensing
We’re pleased to announce that the 2nd workshop for the Public Health and Alcohol Licensing study will be held on Monday 26th March, 10.00 – 13.00, at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Please join us to explore ways to strengthen public health practitioners’ contributions to alcohol licensing processes in local authorities.
The workshop will include:
– Summary and discussion of findings from the Public Health & Alcohol Licensing study
– Case examples of public health involvement in licensing processes
– Recommendations for strengthening public health licensing work
– Discussion of ways to support putting recommendations into practice
– Networking opportunities and lunch.
This workshop is aimed at Local Authority Public Health Practitioners and councillors, (alcohol leads and those involved in alcohol licensing), local Licensing Teams, Police Licensing Officers, and other Licensing Responsible Authorities and any other stakeholders with an interest in alcohol licensing.
The event will soon be open for registration. Please check back here from 22nd January for a link to the registration page.