Are you interested in community engagement processes and / or shaping your local alcohol environment? If so, we’d love for you to join us at one of two workshops being held as part of the Community Engagement in Local Alcohol Decision Making (CELAD) study.
The workshops will be:
- Monday 19th March ’18, 10.30 – 3.30, in Leeds city centre
- Thursday 29th March ’18, 10.30 – 3.30, in Elephant & Castle, London
There will be a range of activities to promote discussion to explore the different people, processes and possible outcomes of engaging the community in local alcohol decision making. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, and travel expenses will be reimbursed as appropriate.
We’re hoping to have 10 – 15 participants at each workshop, and want a good mix of:
- Community members (eg representatives of residents’ associations, traders’ associations etc)
- Third / voluntary sector workers
- Practitioners / service providers.
If you are interested in joining us, please email Joanna Reynolds (Joanna.email@example.com) by 21st February to register your interest, stating which workshop you’d prefer. Places will be confirmed by 25th February.
Please get in touch with Joanna if you’d like any more information about these workshops or the study in general.